welcome

Tips and tricks on how to engage the children in your life in a meaningful and memorable way. Meals, crafts, and unit study ideas designed to take some of the planning out of holidays and events so you can dive in and start having fun!

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I HEART you!




You have my heart! Here's a simple way to serve up a love themed dinner. Meatloaf was made on a cookie sheet and cookie cutter hearts were cut out. I hit the Dollar Store for some cute bowls to fill with stuffed peppers, and green bean casseroles. I also picked up a heart candy mold and melted those wonderful chocolates into heart shaped garnishes for everyone's plate. For dessert, I cut strawberry cake hearts, dabbed and layered them with fresh strawberries and cool whip. A feast for the eyes, and the stomach!

All cutters used in these meals can be found in this wonderful set!

No comments:

Post a Comment